theodp writes "Over at Amazon.com, the two year-old featured link to and text of Jeff Bezos' "radical patent reform policy proposal" seem to have suddenly disappeared along with the "1-Click" BN patent infringement lawsuit. The "Amazon.com Patents" link has been removed from the "About Amazon.com" page, and links to "An Open Letter From Jeff Bezos On The Subject Of Patents" are now redirected to Amazon's home page. "
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Safe Until Proven Harmful
- Former NSA Officer: Wikileaks Is A Front For Russian Intelligence And Snowden's (Probably) A Spy
- Did Ed Snowden Actually Write His Latest 'Statement'?
- Lawyer Suggests That Prenda Law May Have Only 'Released' Movies It Sued Over As A Honeypot For Lawsuits
- DailyDirt: Lobsters -- Sea Food Different