Maybe we won't need a law to make Microsoft's software secure. Bill Gates has suddenly realized that maybe (just possibly) they should focus on making their software just a wee bit more secure. The fact that (1) such a memo from Gates was needed and (2) that it's even making news should tell you something about the state of Microsoft's software. As others in the article point out, it's nice to hear such claims, but I'll believe it when I see it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong