Back in 1997, Lish Daelnar, known as "CRANK" created an ASCII chart that listed all of the guys she dated in the "Internet Scene". It has now grown to include over 1,400 entwined internet individuals, known as the sexchart. Links on the chart don't necessarily mean sex, but it looks like the chart has caused a fair share of controversy in its five years. Personally, I think that the fact that the entire chart is still done in ASCII is its greatest feat.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional
- EasyDNS Continues To Fight Bogus Website Seizures By City Of London Police After Verisign Issues 'No Decision'