Back in 1997, Lish Daelnar, known as "CRANK" created an ASCII chart that listed all of the guys she dated in the "Internet Scene". It has now grown to include over 1,400 entwined internet individuals, known as the sexchart. Links on the chart don't necessarily mean sex, but it looks like the chart has caused a fair share of controversy in its five years. Personally, I think that the fact that the entire chart is still done in ASCII is its greatest feat.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?