Ah, for the love of publicity stunts. The 24-year-old British woman entrepreneur who tried to auction her hand in marraige on eBay last week (but who had that auction killed by the powers that be at eBay) is trying again on online auction site QXL. I'm still convinced this is some sort of lame publicity stunt (which, of course, we're helping to promote). As was pointed out in last week's discussion about this, she's been known to go far out for publicity stunts for her company. I still think anyone who thinks they've accomplished everything they've wanted in life *except* finding a husband by the time their 24 has some issues...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal