Remeber IT? Or Ginger? Or whatever you want to call Dean Kamen's mysterious invention? Well, there's a chance we might finally find out what "IT" really is next week. Diane Sawyer said they're going to reveal it on Good Morning America on Monday. However, since then, there's been silence. ABC isn't pushing it, and haven't mentioned it again since Sawyer's comment - leading some to belive she messed up and wasn't supposed to say anything. Others think that someone played a hoax on ABC. However, other news organizations haven't really picked up on the story at all either. Some people wonder about the timing of all this - and think that maybe "IT" won't seem so cool after the events of September 11. I don't think any product could possibly live up to the hype it generated last January.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?