A very interesting article about someone (apparently, this is all well known within the Star Wars fanatic world - a world I am obviously not a part of) who took the latest (but first) Star Wars movie, The Phantom Menace, and re-edited it by cutting out certain parts to make it better. Most people seem to agree that it is much better. However, the simple act of a fan re-editing a movie brings up a lot of questions. Since the original Phantom Edit, many others have tried to re-edit the Phanton Menace, and the writer of the article wonders if this is going to be a new trend of fans doing post-movie edits.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You