An anonymous coward writes "SONY, in their short-sighted greed, has shut down Aibopets website. For more information, visit the website. If you are an Aibo owner or you just don't appreciate this type of corporate behavior visit aibohack to register your discontent." It's amazing how silly lawyers can get. It would seem like such a site would simply encourage more people to buy the Aibo. Yet, there's always a lawyer in some corporate legal department who doesn't take the time to think beyond the "must file cease-and-desist letter" mode of thinking.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community