Since I'm being attacked by Apple fans this morning, I'll toss this one out there. Apple is getting to launch some sort of mysterious music device which is "not a Mac" next Tuesday. News.com is theorizing that the timing of this is set to take away from the Windows XP launch next Thursday. Because everyone seems to assume I'm anti-Apple or something (not even remotely true), I'll just say that I'm interested to see what they've come up with. From a device standpoint, Apple has done some pretty cool and very creative stuff, so hopefully they do "trump" Microsoft's announcement. Everyone knows what Windows XP is already, let's see what this new "non-Mac" Apple device is.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Safe Until Proven Harmful
- Former NSA Officer: Wikileaks Is A Front For Russian Intelligence And Snowden's (Probably) A Spy
- Did Ed Snowden Actually Write His Latest 'Statement'?
- Lawyer Suggests That Prenda Law May Have Only 'Released' Movies It Sued Over As A Honeypot For Lawsuits
- DailyDirt: Lobsters -- Sea Food Different