As everyone waits to see what Yahoo's earnings are like today, it sounds like analysts can't wait to tear apart Terry Semel. It seems a bit quick to be judging his performance. He's only been in the job a few months. From what I've seen, it looks like he's been exploring different ways to make revenue, but doesn't want to jump too quickly and make a horribly bad decision. That seems pretty smart (assuming that eventually they do figure out ways to add revenue). It's amazing that analysts expect a miracle solution to have suddenly appeared.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cisco Admits That Foreigners Afraid Of NSA Revelations May Have Hurt Latest Earnings
- SEC Finally Says Companies Can Communicate Via Social Media
- Dell Board Can't Get Into Specifics, But Just Trust Them When They Say: Sell!
- SEC Still Way Behind The Times In Dealing With The Way People Communicate
- Prospectus for Silicon Valley's Next Hot Tech IPO