Okay, the latest Crypto-Gram from Bruce Schneier is absolutely worth reading. He basically makes all the points about the attacks that we've been talking about here. Not surprisingly, he makes the points very clearly and with plenty of backup links. It talks about airport security, biometrics, intelligence failures, regulating cryptography, steganography, and civil liberties. I agree with him almost 100% on the points he makes. I wish there were more people who thought the way he does, so read the newsletter and start figuring out ways to get others to think like that.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Thomas Friedman Believes Snowden Should Get A 'Second Chance,' By Which He Means 'Come Back To The US And Stand Trial'
- Lebanese Internal Security Force Requests Facebook Passwords, Text Messages Of All Citizens In The Country
- DailyDirt: Bullet The Blue
- DailyDirt: Making Memories
- DailyDirt: How Do You Solve A Problem Like... Academia?