There was an awful lot of hype behind Steven Brill's e-commerce site, Contentville. From the beginning, he had claimed that he's had the answers to making money on the internet. So, what's he saying now that Contentville has closed? "My idea for Contentville just didn't work." At least he admits it instead of trying to blame other factors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lawsuit Claims ICE Officers Shot At, Arrested Wrong Man
- United Airlines Nearly Kills Pet, Aims For Streisand Glory Instead Of Paying Vet Bill
- Obama's Response To Too Much Secrecy About Surveillance... Is More Secrecy
- The USTR's Revolving Door With Copyright And Patent Maximalists Removes All Credibility
- Miami Gardens Police Arrest Store Employee 62 Times For Trespassing At His Place Of Employment