Ever wonder what all those famous technology execs and reporters do in their free time? Think they're hanging out together, laughing at the rest of us and playing games? Hey! You're right! Turns out they are hanging out and playing "Weakest Link" with tech trivia. So, okay, maybe it doesn't happen too often, but it certainly seems pretty weird. Don't these people have companies that they need to file bankruptcy for? Actually, it's amusing that the CEO of Egghead was there the day before they filed for bankruptcy.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Nature Abhors A Vacuum
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment