In case you hadn't noticed, there are a small number of consumer-based businesses that are handling the downturn without any problems. The article points to compaies like eBay, Travelocity, Expedia, Electronic Arts and Pixar. I'm not exactly sure how Pixar fits in with those other ones, but it's always nice to see some form of positive news when everyone else seems to enjoy kicking everything that's down.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Now Canada Wants Activist Investors To Share With The Rest Of The Class
- Dell Strategically Reminding Everyone How Horrible It Is
- New Yorker Reporter May Have Uncovered Secretive Bitcoin Creator
- Let's Face It: S&P's Analysis Is A Joke... But It Still Has A Right To An Opinion
- Dear Everyone: Stock Market Problems Are Not Directly Due To S&P Downgrade