Weren't the new top level domains supposed to make things easier for businesses? For many it's becoming more of a pain because they suddenly have to figure out which domains to get in .biz and .info - and whether or not they'll have to fight with cybersquatters over those. Most of these companies are doing so because they have to protect their trademark - and not because they're going to do anything special or different with the new domains. Seems like a huge waste of money for a lot of companies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong