Following on the news from yesterday that Critical Path completely made up about 10% of their revenues, now a report is coming out that Lernout & Hauspie's Korean unit made up almost all of their sales and even had employees pose as customers to trick auditors. The fake earnings allowed the head of the group to earn $25 million in incentive pay. Not surprisingly, lawsuits are expected to follow shortly.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cisco Admits That Foreigners Afraid Of NSA Revelations May Have Hurt Latest Earnings
- SEC Finally Says Companies Can Communicate Via Social Media
- Dell Board Can't Get Into Specifics, But Just Trust Them When They Say: Sell!
- SEC Still Way Behind The Times In Dealing With The Way People Communicate
- Prospectus for Silicon Valley's Next Hot Tech IPO