A sentiment that I keep hearing is that now that the technology bubble has popped people can get back to the really innovative tech work they should have been working on. Instead of focusing on the next get-rich-quick scheme, people can just come up with good solid technology ideas again. Wouldn't that be nice?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Stopping 23andMe Will Only Delay The Revolution Medicine Needs
- Abusing The Surveillance Scandal To Punish Internet Freedom Even More
- Bruce Schneier On The Feudal Internet And How To Fight It
- US Free Trade Agreements Are Bad Not Just For The Economy, But For The Environment, Too
- James Clapper Thinks That NSA Employees Will Sell Out Our Nation After A Few Days Without A Paycheck