Maybe W is onto something (see previous article about Pres. Bush giving up email). Following on an earlier article posted today saying that email is a revolutionary communications medium now we have the other side of the story. It's email backlash time. Some professor has taken a few anecdotal stories and spun that into proving that email makes us lonely and isolated. Why do people like to blame technology so much? It's just a tool. It can be used well, and it can be used poorly.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases