BountyQuest couldn't find a winner who could find prior art to disprove Amazon's 1-Click patent. There were some amusing attempts, though. Somehow, I don't think that Norm from Cheer's line "give me a beer" shows prior art in establishing a single click system. It is unfortunate, though, that nothing was found. It remains as one of the sillier patents awarded during this internet craze. Maybe I should have tried to patent Techdirt's method for sneering at stupid ideas.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ex-FBI Agent, Trauma Surgeon Testify That Kelly Thomas' Death Was A Result Of Officers' Excessive Force
- Scumbag Revenge Porn Site Operator Arrested... But Many Of The Charges Are Very Problematic
- Legal Challenges To Spying Mount In UK
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Thinks Google Is To Blame For Infringement On The Web
- Feds To FISC: Of Course We Don't Have To Share Our Full Legal Filings With Companies Suing Us Over NSA Transparency