A very amusing article about people trying to hunt down John Zuccarini. It seems that Zuccarini is the guy behind the registrations of an amazing number of misspelled domain names like OphraWinfrey.com and GovermentGrants.com. People sue him and one of his many companies all the time. He usually (though not always) loses. The problem is that it's pretty tough to find Mr. Zuccarini. For a lot of the court cases, he simply does not respond at all or does not show up. There is a hilarious transcript of an interview with Mr. Zuccarini as they try to nail down his residence (he simply refuses to answer clearly).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Appeals Court Upholds Life Prison Sentence For Iraqi 'Terrorist' Caught In One Of The FBI's Own Terrorist Plots
- IBM Sued By Shareholders For Cooperating With The NSA... Decimating Sales In China
- Ex-FBI Agent, Trauma Surgeon Testify That Kelly Thomas' Death Was A Result Of Officers' Excessive Force
- Scumbag Revenge Porn Site Operator Arrested... But Many Of The Charges Are Very Problematic
- Legal Challenges To Spying Mount In UK