No one ever took FreeDSL seriously (except for maybe some extra gullible customers), and despite all sorts of warnings from everyone that (a) it wasn't really free and (b) it wasn't likely to last - it appears that customers were surprised when FreeDSL shut down with no warning this week.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DHS Interrogates NY Times Reporters At Border, Then Denies Having Any Records About Them
- How Not To Deal With Plagiarism
- AT&T Tells Shareholders To Mind Their Own Business Concerning Its Relationship With The NSA
- TSA Collects Nearly $500,000 In Abandoned Change Per Year And Has No Idea What To Do With It
- Lawsuit Claims ICE Officers Shot At, Arrested Wrong Man