The RIAA is getting more and more desperate each day. The latest move is to threaten to sue broadband ISPs because some of their users may be trading music files via some file sharing program. Even though most of these work directly between end user machines - and have nothing to do with the ISP, some ISPs are shutting down users' accounts out of fear. Why doesn't the RIAA just go after the really evil people: the end users who are downloading music. I think they should try to go ahead and sue just about everyone with an internet connection.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Most Big Internet Companies Speak Out For Major Surveillance Reform
- Witness In No Fly List Trial, Who Was Blocked From Flying To The Trial, Shows That DOJ Flat Out Lied In Court
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians