I had seen the Mike Daisy sneaking into Amazon.com video a few weeks ago, but now comes the news that he's planning on doing a one man show about the company. If you didn't know, Mike Daisy is a former Amazon.com employee who just had his one year "gag order" ended, and he's talking quite a bit. He snuck back into Amazon a few weeks ago with a camera and filmed a little mini-documentary - including a conversation about a prehistoric bear that Jeff Bezos bought. To be honest, despite people saying it was the funniest thing they'd seen in a while, I thought it was a bit boring. A lot of screaming, and not much substance. I'd guess that his "one man show" might be similar.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You
- Internet Archive Fire Shows Vulnerability Of The World's Online Memory