Stephen writes "Thatís right all you 80ís fanatics and cutting edge fiends, RetroLooks at Futurelooks is back with its third installation, RetroLooks 3: Revenge of the Aibo. So can this cute, cuddly evolution of the Tamagotchi with legs defeat the muscle of that in demand toy of the 80ís, Tomyís Omnibot? Weíll see." Nice work on the part of the Futurelooks guys, who seem to have a tremendous amount of free time on their hands, and yet still haven't changed their confusing website (just a friendly little prod)...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick