Have you ever "Googled" a person you were dating? Apparently it's the popular thing to do as a sort of "poor man's" background check. When you meet someone new who is a potential love interest, go to Google and check them out. Some people call it e-stalking, but others seem to think it's just common sense. I have to admit that I've certainly Googled people before, but very rarely found out anything as interesting as some of the stories in the article.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants