Okay, this reads like an April Fools joke (I checked the date), but apparently it's not. Some eccentric scientist is working on some project called either IT or Ginger. The interesting part is the other people involved - who won't say anything other than some mysterious quotes. Steve Jobs, John Doerr, Jeff Bezos and others make it out as if this is the most innovative product any of us will ever see. The book rights to the project itself were just sold for a quarter of a million dollars. From the article, my only guess is that the device has something to do with transportation. Anyone have any other guesses? Update: A little research turns up this article from Wired with more info about Kamen that has some more clues as to what he could be working on.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Safe Until Proven Harmful
- Former NSA Officer: Wikileaks Is A Front For Russian Intelligence And Snowden's (Probably) A Spy
- Did Ed Snowden Actually Write His Latest 'Statement'?
- Lawyer Suggests That Prenda Law May Have Only 'Released' Movies It Sued Over As A Honeypot For Lawsuits
- DailyDirt: Lobsters -- Sea Food Different