I thought it was customary to print your "predictions" articles before the New Year, but I guess Salon is making their own rules. Their predictions for the tech world in 2001 are pretty funny. A couple of dot coms report a profit and the world returns to late-1999 days, Bill Gates heading up the FTC, and AOL/Time Warner being taken over by AmIHotOrNot.com (they're not).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Stopping 23andMe Will Only Delay The Revolution Medicine Needs
- Abusing The Surveillance Scandal To Punish Internet Freedom Even More
- Bruce Schneier On The Feudal Internet And How To Fight It
- US Free Trade Agreements Are Bad Not Just For The Economy, But For The Environment, Too
- James Clapper Thinks That NSA Employees Will Sell Out Our Nation After A Few Days Without A Paycheck