A "mysterious" monolith appeard overnight in Seattle. Obviously, this is a play on the movie 2001. Of course, the monolith is only 9 feet tall. That's pretty damn small for a monolith. What would be really funny is if there were some other, totally unrelated reason why the monolith was put up, though I doubt that's the case.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal