A good article written by the founder of Purple Moon about what happened at the company, what it was like to try to create a video gaming company for girls, and also about women in the workplace in general. It's an interesting post-mortem on the company that reads quite differently than your standard "why things went wrong" dot com failure story.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Thomas Friedman Believes Snowden Should Get A 'Second Chance,' By Which He Means 'Come Back To The US And Stand Trial'
- Lebanese Internal Security Force Requests Facebook Passwords, Text Messages Of All Citizens In The Country
- DailyDirt: Bullet The Blue
- DailyDirt: Making Memories
- DailyDirt: How Do You Solve A Problem Like... Academia?