Business Week tries to explain why the world of the stock market isn't coming to an end. It might be a comforting read for those of you who are wondering what happened to 90% of your portfolio. They basically point out that there is a lot more volatility, and that will probably continue for a variety of reasons. However, the overall important indicators show that the economy is doing just fine, and this might be a great buying opportunity.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Now Canada Wants Activist Investors To Share With The Rest Of The Class
- Dell Strategically Reminding Everyone How Horrible It Is
- New Yorker Reporter May Have Uncovered Secretive Bitcoin Creator
- Let's Face It: S&P's Analysis Is A Joke... But It Still Has A Right To An Opinion
- Dear Everyone: Stock Market Problems Are Not Directly Due To S&P Downgrade