Apparently, eBay took the whole ".tv" thing to heart, and are planning on starting their own TV show. I'm scared to think of what it might be. I'm picturing some sort of cross between "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and some reality programs as people bid on different products in some sort of mad contest. At least, it had better be, if it's going to be successful. I don't think a show just watching people buy stuff at auctions would be all that interesting.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You