Now that all these dot coms are in trouble, here come the dot coms that make money off the failing dot coms. The article is about Overstock.com which buys up leftover inventory at greatly reduced prices and sells it. They've been doing a lot more business lately as they stock up on all the leftovers from e-tailers going out of business.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Police Target Advertising On Infringing Sites, Opens Door For Scammers And Malware Purveyors
- DHS Interrogates NY Times Reporters At Border, Then Denies Having Any Records About Them
- How Not To Deal With Plagiarism
- AT&T Tells Shareholders To Mind Their Own Business Concerning Its Relationship With The NSA
- TSA Collects Nearly $500,000 In Abandoned Change Per Year And Has No Idea What To Do With It