A good interview that brings up a lot of issues concerning virtual offices and how the "webifying" of certain functions effects companies and their real estate. Definitley worth reading as it brings up a lot of issues that I think many companies just don't think about when it comes to how their information technology will effect the company - beyond the obvious uses of that technology.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- A Tour Through The Bizarre Mind Of An NSA Defender: Discrediting Activists By Using Their Porn Surfing Is Just Like Journalism!
- If You Don't Care About The NSA Because You 'Haven't Done Anything Wrong,' You're Wrong