Jim Cramer at theStreet.com has decided that the internet isn't fun anymore. I disagree with him. The fact is that there are plenty of businesses on the web that are no longer in the "fun" stage - and part of the reason why is because of Jim Cramer and the endless financial analysis that he pushes. Of course, that's a good thing for some businesses. However, there are still people and companies that are doing fun things with the internet. The problem is that not all of them are simply looking to profit off of it (which is apparently less interesting to Cramer). The difference may simply be that you need to look a little harder to find the fun sites.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- A Tour Through The Bizarre Mind Of An NSA Defender: Discrediting Activists By Using Their Porn Surfing Is Just Like Journalism!
- If You Don't Care About The NSA Because You 'Haven't Done Anything Wrong,' You're Wrong