The ultimate story in failures, Iridium, has finally decided that are no real potential buyers for the system, and are finalizing plans to destroy the satellites. I still think Iridium is a wonderful case study in what not to do in building a business. From the very beginning everyone explained why it would never work, but that never stopped them from spending their billions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lawsuit Claims ICE Officers Shot At, Arrested Wrong Man
- United Airlines Nearly Kills Pet, Aims For Streisand Glory Instead Of Paying Vet Bill
- Obama's Response To Too Much Secrecy About Surveillance... Is More Secrecy
- The USTR's Revolving Door With Copyright And Patent Maximalists Removes All Credibility
- Miami Gardens Police Arrest Store Employee 62 Times For Trespassing At His Place Of Employment