Recently, there has been a lot of publicity about age discrimination in High Tech companies. I believe that some individuals refuse to change with the times and that can lead to their downfall but also that some narrow minded employers and recruiters do discriminate based on an incorrect vision of old age leading to ineffectiveness in all individuals. I was inspired by an article written by a 70 year old journalist, that is still employed in the computer industry. His mindset is strong and vibrant with what I believe is the correct mindset to stand the test of time by embracing change (equally important for a 21 or 70 year old)!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Thomas Friedman Believes Snowden Should Get A 'Second Chance,' By Which He Means 'Come Back To The US And Stand Trial'
- Lebanese Internal Security Force Requests Facebook Passwords, Text Messages Of All Citizens In The Country
- DailyDirt: Bullet The Blue
- DailyDirt: Making Memories
- DailyDirt: How Do You Solve A Problem Like... Academia?