In what now looks like one of the sillier moves of dot com extravagance the town in Oregon that renamed itself to Half.com from Halfway is now realizing maybe it wasn't the greatest move for the town. They thought it might bring more tourists to the town, though I have no idea why. Come on people, the whole point of the internet is that physical location doesn't mean a thing...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You