It looks like the long mis-understood and under-appreciated CIO is now getting exactly what they should, the ability to make strategic business choices. I can see how this might be a fantastic thing, they understand the company's technology better than anyone else. However, let's not forget some of the blunders that engineer led companies have made in the past because the technology was cool (although, their was no consumer demand for it). Silicon graphics being a good example in how they made a closed network in bunch of homes in Florida that no one was interested in .
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong