Michael Eisner, chairman of Disney, has decided that the biggest threat to companies these days is the misuse and misunderstanding of email. He even suggests that it might lead to the downfall of our country. That might be a bit of an exaggeration...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Keith Alexander Tells Senators He Can't Think Of Any Other Way To Keep The US Safe Other Than Bulk Metadata Collections
- CEO Of 21st Century Fox Thinks People Aren't Really Asking For A La Carte TV Channels
- Rep. Peter King's Office Suggests NPR Producer Lied About Being Detained At Border By DHS
- USTR Says TPP Must Be Kept Secret, Because The Public Is Too Stupid To Understand It
- DailyDirt: Technology Is Changing The Way We Talk Because Internetz, LOL