There's an interesting column over at ZD concerning whether or not companies should read their employees' emails and fire folks for talking bad about the company or doing non-work related items while at work. Personally, I think companies that do this are only fostering an environment of paranoia and mistrust. If that's the environment you want, then go for it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Thomas Friedman Believes Snowden Should Get A 'Second Chance,' By Which He Means 'Come Back To The US And Stand Trial'
- Lebanese Internal Security Force Requests Facebook Passwords, Text Messages Of All Citizens In The Country
- DailyDirt: Bullet The Blue
- DailyDirt: Making Memories
- DailyDirt: How Do You Solve A Problem Like... Academia?