Well, this is certainly big news, especially on a fairly slow news day (and one where I've been away from my computer all day): Bill Gates is stepping down as CEO of Microsoft and Steve Ballmer (no surprise there) is replacing him. Gates, of course, will still be very involved with the company, but it's interesting to see Ballmer officially taking over.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA FOIA Response Claims Data On Vendor Contracts 'Unsearchable'
- Eric Schmidt Claims Google Considered Moving Its Servers Out Of The US To Avoid The NSA
- DailyDirt: Not So Secret Nuclear Weapons
- Apparently James Clapper And The NSA Don't See Eye-To-Eye On Transparency
- 2009: Man Buys 5000 Bitcoins For $27, Forgets About Them. 2013: Man Rediscovers His Bitcoins, Now Worth $886,000