Everyone's talking about the new services that MP3.com just launched. These let you buy CDs, but begin listening to MP3s of those CDs right away while you wait for delivery. The other big new feature is reading the CDs you have and letting you listen to streaming versions of MP3s of music you've already bought. These are both very cool services for many reasons. However, it seems that many people in the business think it's going to cause problems. Should be an interesting one to watch.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional